CITY FIRST DAY:
- Reception and transfer from the Airport to Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel Epoca.
ECOLODGE SECOND DAY:
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the pier to begin our journey (9:00 am approx.)
- Boat trip on the Nanay River to the majestic Amazon River, the largest river in the world, reaching our first stop.
- Visit Pedrito´s Fund, where we will see a breeding ground and we will feed the animals sauch as paiches, piranhas, alligators, turtles, parrots, macaws, anacondas and we can see the famous Victoria Regia plant.
- Arrive Ecolodge, check in and lunch.
- Botany walk or canoe with a professional native guide who know all the trails in the area. There we will see typical flora and fauna and learn about the many uses that local people gives each plant.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and our cozy bar (19:00 hours approx).
- Night tour: Late night we will be guided hike or canoe through the mysterious jungle to observe tarantulas, cicadas, spiders, scorpions, praying mantis. Also we will distinguish the songs of owls and “ayaymamas” and sounds of animals night.
ECOLODGE THIRD DAY:
- Sunrise Tour (4.30 hours) Where we will enjoy the sunrise on this wonderful landscape unique in the world.
- Bird watching: This morning we will observe and learn the typical birds in the area at its best, do not forget your camera and making silence to not scare away the animals.
- Breakfast 8:00 hours. Back to our ecolodge to enjoy a rich breakfast.
- Walk to the viewpoint 25 mts height, from where you can see the wonderful jungle.
- Then you can enjoy the Park and the newest attraction Canopy! with a circuit of 10 stations: we will launch for 5 ziplines of different levels and lengths, 2 suspension bridges, pendulum, Stairmaster mesh and descent rappel … an experience full of adrenaline! (maximum weight 100 kg).
- Visit the Yaguas native community, one of 23 native communities of the Amazon River, whose settlement very close to the ecolodge allows you to enjoy an exhibition of their songs, dances, forms of hunting and crafts.
- Reserve excursion: We will see free animals on this vast and original space where monkeys are waiting to have fun and get some attention. Also we will observe macaws, parrots, sloths, prehistoric turtle “mata mata” and the dreaded anaconda boa constrictor.
- Check out 12:30 hours.
- Lunch: 13:00 hours at Ecolodge.
- Transfer 14:30 hours: By boat sailing down the Amazon River, return to the Hotel or Airport. Arrival to Iquitos about 16:30 hours. Last shipment included.