- Transfer from the Hotel to the Port of Nanay at 09:00 hours.
- Sailing on the Amazon River (natural wonder of the world).
- Visit Pedrito´s Fund, where you will observe wild animals such as piranhas, alligators, turtles, parrots, macaws, anacondas, paiches, and the famous Victoria Regia plant.
- Walk to the Viewpoint with 25 mts height, from where you can see a wonderful view of the jungle and enjoy the Canopy Park with a circuit of 10 stations: we will launch for 5 ziplines of different levels and lengths, 2 suspension bridges, pendulum, stairmaster mesh and
descent rappel … an experience full of adrenaline! (maximum weight 100kgs).
- Lunch at Canopy Park.
- Visit to the indigenous Yaguas community, one of 23 native communities of the Amazon River, where you will enjoy an exhibition of their songs, dances, forms of hunting and crafts.
- Navigation back down the Amazon and return to the Hotel in Iquitos about 16:30 hours.