CITY FIRST DAY:
- Reception and transfer from the Airport to Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel Epoca.
ECOLODGE SECOND DAY:
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer you to the port of Nanay where you will be embarked in one of the boats that will direct you to the Ecolodge through the Nanay and Momom River.
- During the trip, you will be able to observe the wonderful landscapes of the Peruvian jungle accompanied by the small houses located on the banks of the rivers.
- After 30 minutes, we will arrive to the Ecolodge, where the staff will welcome you and receive you with a refreshing fruit juice of the region. At the appropriate time we will check-in and location in your respective cabin.
- We will enjoy our first Amazonian meal at Maloca Restaurant with a wonderful view of the Momom River
- In the afternoon, we will have our visit to a native community in the Amazon; we will know their customs, dialect and main activities in the Amazon rainforest.
- On the return, we will have time to appreciate our first Amazon sunset, if you wish you can be located in the upper part from our viewpoint where you can observe the vegetation of the area with the wonderful colors of the Amazon sunset.
- Delicious dinner at Maloca Restaurant
ECOLODGE THIRD DAY:
- Breakfast buffet.
- We will enjoy a wonderful tour of the Amazon River, where we will observe the convergence of the waters of the Amazon and Nanay Rivers. We will make a brief stop in the seventh natural wonder for the observation of pink dolphins, if we are lucky and patience we can observe them.
- Transfer to Iquitos city to the Hotel or Airport.