CITY FIRST DAY:
- Reception and transfer from the Airport to Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel Epoca.
ECOLODGE SECOND DAY:
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Reception and transfer you to the port of Nanay where you will be embarked in one of the boats that will direct you to the Ecolodge through the Nanay and Momom River.
- During the trip, you will be able to observe the wonderful landscapes of the Peruvian jungle accompanied by the small houses located on the banks of the rivers.
- After 30 minutes of boat ride we will arrive to Ecolodge, where the staff will welcome you and receive you with a refreshing fruit juice from the region. At the appropriate time we will check-in and location in your respective cabin.
- We will enjoy our first Amazonian meal at Maloca Restaurant with a wonderful view of the Momom River.
- In the afternoon, we will visit a native community, where they will show us their customs and native language; we will also share their dances and songs, at the end of the tour we will be able to observe the crafts they make.
- Upon our return to Irapay we will have time to appreciate our first Amazon sunset, if you wish you can be located in the upper part from the view point where you can observe the vegetation of the area with the wonderful colors of the Amazonian sunset.
- Delicious dinner at Maloca Restaurant.
ECOLODGE THIRD DAY:
- We start the day with a delicious breakfast and leave for our first botanical walk through the jungle where we will observe medicinal plants, giant trees, the Irapay palm, and we will enjoy lianas to hang ourselves.
- Lunch at Maloca overlooking the Momom River.
- At nightfall, especially in the growing season of the rivers, enjoy a magical boat tour through the Momom River without any lighting, accompanied only by some glimpses of the flora and fauna of the jungle.
- If we find a clear sky, we can appreciate the splendid brightness of the moon, as well as the stars and constellations.
ECOLODGE FOURTH DAY:
- Breakfast buffet.
- We will enjoy a wonderful tour of the Amazon River, where we will observe the convergence of the waters of the Amazon and Nanay Rivers. We will make a brief stop in the seventh natural wonder for the observation of pink dolphins, if we are lucky and patience we can observe them.
- Transfer to city Iquitos to the Hotel or Airport.