Epoca – Adventure Program 4D/3N (City and Jungle)
CITY FIRST DAY:
- Reception and transfer from the Airport to Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel Epoca.
ECOLODGE SECOND DAY:
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the pier to begin our journey (9:00 am approx.)
- Boat trip on the Nanay River to the majestic Amazon River, the largest river in the world, reaching our first stop.
- Visit Pedrito´s Fund, where we will see a breeding ground and we will feed the animals sauch as paiches, piranhas, alligators, turtles, parrots, macaws, anacondas and we can see the famous Victoria Regia plant.
- Arrive Ecolodge, check in and lunch.
- Botany walk or canoe with a professional native guide who know all the trails in the area. There we will see typical flora and fauna and learn about the many uses that local people gives each plant.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and our cozy bar (19:00 hours approx).
- Night tour: Late night we will be guided hike or canoe through the mysterious jungle to observe tarantulas, cicadas, spiders, scorpions, praying mantis. Also we will distinguish the songs of owls and “ayaymamas” and sounds of animals night.
ECOLODGE THIRD DAY:
- Sunrise Tour (4:30 hours approx.), where we will enjoy the sunrise on this wonderful landscape unique in the world.
- Bird watching: This morning we will observe and learn the typical birds in the area at its best, do not forget your camera and making silence to not scare away the animals.
- Breakfast 8:00 hours. Back to the Ecolodge to enjoy a rich breakfast.
- Walk to the viewpoint 25 mts height, from where you can see the wonderful jungle.
- Then you can enjoy the Park and the newest attraction Canopy! with a circuit of 10 stations: we will launch for 5 ziplines of different levels and lengths, 2 suspension bridges, pendulum, Stairmaster mesh and descent rappel … an experience full of adrenaline! (maximum weight 100 kg).
- Visit to the native Yaguas community, one of 23 native communities of the Amazon River, whose settlement very close to the ecolodge allows you to enjoy an exhibition of their songs, dances, forms of hunting and crafts.
- Reserve excursion: We will see free animals on this vast and original space where monkeys are waiting to have fun and get some attention. Also we will observe macaws, parrots, sloths, prehistoric turtle “mata mata” and the dreaded anaconda boa constrictor.
- Lunch 13:00 hours at Ecolodge.
- Walk in the jungle exploring the tree “La Ceiba de la Selva” or known by the natives as Huimba, almost 500 years old and an imposing height of 160 feet and 10 feet in diameter.
- Dinner 19:00 hours. Enjoy a delicious dinner and our cozy bar.
- Legends and stories based on the Amazon myths told by the guides.
- Overnight at Ecolodge.
ECOLODGE FOURTH DAY:
- Breakfast 8:00 hours at Ecolodge.
- Piranhas fishing: This relaxing sport practiced by craftsmen as do the indigenous communities in the area or tools you require for a pleasant sport fishing.
- Swimming in the Rio Amazonas: 10 minutes from Ecolodge is the majestic Amazon River where you can swim in its warm water and spend some time observing enjoy spectacular and unique landscape.
- Sludge treatment (in summer) on the banks of the Amazon River, we will find some small islands where you can enjoy an excellent bathroom and mud treatment for skin in this fabulous natural spa has to offer jungle. Do not forget your swimsuit.
- Observation of pink and gray dolphins: These beautiful dolphins can fully appreciate and enjoy its elegance throughout the Amazon River. The Amazon River Dolphin is a very special character in the legends of the jungle. Many women say they have been seduced by a dolphin ever become a handsome young man.
- Check out 12:30 hours.
- Lunch 13:00 hours at Ecolodge.
- Transfer 14:30 hours: By boat sailing down the Amazon River, return to the hotel or airport directly. Arrival to Iquitos about 16:00 hours. Last shipment included.