CITY FIRST DAY:E
- Reception and transfer from the Airport to the Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel Epoca.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer to Nanay’s pier where we will board the boat.
- Navigation through the majestic Amazon River (Natural Wonder of the World).
- Observation of the union of the Amazon, Itaya, Nanay and Momon Rivers, where we could appreciate the gray and / or pink dolphins.
- Visit Javier´s Fund, an animal rescue center to observe the Anaconda, the lazy bear, the prehistoric turtle, caimans, parrots and monkeys.
- Visit a native community, to know its main activities, dresses, customs and exotic dances.
- Arrival and welcome to the Ecolodge, with a welcome drink.
- Tour around the facilities with an excellent view of the Momon River.
- Afternoon swimming time in the pool.
- Night excursion (Boat ride on the Momon River in search of nocturnal animals and listen to the sounds of the jungle at night).
- Morning excursion, bird watching at dawn at 05:30 hours, to listen to the various songs that the birds emit when they wake up.
- Visit the Insectarium, where you can observe different species of living insects such as spiders, beetles, ants, grasshoppers, butterflies, poison dart frogs, tarantulas, cicadas, etc., where we will have an explanation of each type of insect in their own habitat.
- Pool Time in the Ecolodge.
- Naturist trek into the jungle among trees, exotic flowers, orchids, insects, land birds and also have the opportunity to visit a Craft Trapiche where the villagers will teach us to perform the artisan extraction of juice of sugarcane, will make a presentation and tasting of the derivatives of the natural sugarcane juice.
- Recreational fishing. We will go out early to make artisanal fishing of different types of fish, even piranhas, using the tools that the natives use throughout the Amazon, and we can bring the Ecolodge to enjoy it according to the taste of the passenger.
- Pool time in the Ecolodge.
- Visit a native community to know its main activities, customs and exotic dances. We will learn to use the blowgun, a wind instrument used in the community to hunt animals.
- Return to the city of Iquitos.
- Transfer to the Hotel or Airport.