CITY FIRST DAY:
- Reception and transfer from the Airport to the Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel Epoca.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer to Nanay’s pier where we will board the boat.
- Navigation through the majestic Amazon River (Natural Wonder of the World).
- Observation of the union of the Amazon, Itaya, Nanay and Momon Rivers, where we could appreciate the gray and / or pink dolphins.
- Visit Javier´s Fund, an animal rescue center to observe the Anaconda, the lazy bear, the prehistoric turtle, caimans, parrots and monkeys.
- Visit a native community, to know its main activities, dresses, customs and exotic dances.
- Arrival and welcome to the Ecolodge, with a welcome drink.
- Tour around the facilities with an excellent view of the Momon River.
- Afternoon swimming time in the pool.
- Night excursion (Boat ride on the Momon River in search of nocturnal animals and listen to the sounds of the jungle at night).
- Morning excursion, bird watching at dawn at 05:30 hours, to listen to the various songs that the birds emit when they wake up.
- Visit to the famous Native Jíbaros community, known as “head reducers”, to know their main activities, customs and mystics dances.
- Visit to the Native Alamas community who stood out ancestrally for being carnivores of humans. They will be able to know its main activities, customs and exotic dances.
- Naturist trek into the jungle among trees, exotic flowers, orchids, insects, land birds and also have the opportunity to visit a Craft Trapiche where the villagers will teach us to perform the artisanal extraction of juice of sugarcane, will make a presentation and tasting of the derivatives of the natural sugarcane juice.
- Relax time in the pool.
- Visit the Insectarium, where you can observe different species of living insects such as spiders, beetles, ants, grasshoppers, butterflies, poison dart frogs, tarantulas, cicadas, etc., where we will have an explanation of each type of insect in their own habitat.
- Visit to the village.
- Visit to the Pilpintuhuasi Butterfly Farm, where we will learn about the life of the butterflies and their species. We will observe different species of animals in extinction, too.
- Visit a native community to know its main activities, customs and typical dances.
- Canoe ride, you will experience canoe sailing using an oar as the locals do in the area.
- Recreational fishing. We will go out early to make artisanal fishing of different types of fish, even piranhas, using the tools that the natives use throughout the Amazon, and we can bring the Ecolodge to enjoy it according to the taste of the passenger.
- Visit a native community to know its main activities, customs and exotic dances. We will learn to use the blowgun, a wind instrument used in the community to hunt animals.
- Return to the city of Iquitos.
- Transfer to the Hotel or Airport.