CITY FIRST DAY:
- Reception and transfer from the Airport to Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel Epoca.
ECOLODGE SECOND DAY:
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer you to the port of Nanay where you will be embarked in one of the boats that will direct you to the Ecolodge through the Nanay and Momom River (09:00 hours approx.)
- During the tour you will be able to observe the wonderful landscapes of the Peruvian jungle accompanied by the small houses located on the banks of the rivers.
- After 30 minutes of boat ride we will arrive to the Ecolodge, where the staff will welcome you and receive you with a refreshing fruit juice from the region. At the appropriate time we will check-in and location in your respective cabin.
- We will enjoy our first Amazonian meal at Maloca Restaurant with a wonderful view of the Momom River.
- Visit to the Butterfly Farm of Pilpintuwasi, a magical place where we can see the process of metamorphosis of the butterflies. Pilpintuwasi is also an animal rescue center, one of the most striking animals being a beautiful Jaguar.
- On our return to the lodge we will have time to appreciate our first Amazonian sunset, if you wish you can be located in the upper part from our viewpoint where you can observe the vegetation of the area with the wonderful colors of the Amazonian sunset.
- Delicious dinner at Maloca Restaurant.
ECOLODGE THIRD DAY:
- We start the day with the bird watching excursion, appreciating how diverse birds gather in search of their morning foods, this excursion will begin very early, transferring us by boat along the Momom River. You can see various species such as Oropendolas, Paucares, Hawks, taangers as well as the Tuki (Jacana Jacana), Ringed Kingfisher (Ceryle-Torquata), Black Collared Hawk (Busarellus nigricollis), among others.
- Then we will return to the ecolodge to enjoy an energizing breakfast, after breakfast we take a break to enjoy the ecolodge facilities.
- Lunch in Maloca overlooking the Momom River.
- At nightfall, especially in the growing season of the rivers, we will enjoy a magical tour in an open boat through the Momom River, without any lighting, accompanied only by some glimpses.
ECOLODGE FOURTH DAY:
- We start the day with a delicious breakfast and leave for our first botanical walk through the jungle where we will observe medicinal plants, giant trees, the Irapay palm, and we will enjoy lianas to hang ourselves.
- We will return to the lodge to enjoy our lunch In the afternoon, we will visit a native community, where they will show us their customs and native language; we will also share their dances and songs, at the end of the tour we will be able to observe the crafts they make.
- Free time to rest in our facilities and enjoy our last Amazonian sunset.
- Dinner at Maloca Restaurant.
ECOLODGE FIFTH DAY:
- Breakfast and check out.
- We will enjoy a wonderful tour of the Amazon River, where we will observe the convergence of the waters of the Amazon and Nanay Rivers. We will make a brief stop in the seventh natural wonder for the observation of pink dolphins, if we are lucky and patience we can observe them.
- Transfer to the Iquitos city to the Hotel or Airport.